iGaz

Arma 3 - Media (Videos)

643 posts in this topic

I didn't see anywhere else to post these, so I thought i'd make a new one. Much like Oksmans "Arma 2 YouTube videos" thread this one will be completely dedicated to... you guessed it, Arma 3.

Ill get us under way with footage from our first A3 OP :)

Ffisshechka and Tazoo like this

Yeah good someone opened a new thread because the arma 2 one was very lagy because of the amount of videos on there lol and also good video really enjoyed it.. but also found it hilarious that you never answered chris once with the 152 radio since guzzen was dead.

iGaz likes this

http://steamcommunit...979008418585064

Check my profile on steam and check my posts. You are allowed only to post videos following my template of videos and you are obviously not allowed to spam everyday with a video. Keep it civil and only post in our general discussions thread so we don't spam the Clans & Community page.

Brings us forward with recruiting.

[h1]Assault of Girna[/h1]

This video is fairly old but I thought I'd share the old memories of the Arma 3 Alpha and our gameplay back then, we have now moved to Arma 3 and are beginning to setup the servers with new upgrades and new missions and templates. Awesome gameplay to be had, don't miss it! Join up!

[u^]Signed Staff Sergeant Oksman

Obviously without that ^ in the code

Jukki's little Grenade Incident which caused 1-2 Bravo fireteam to Halt while I get 10 mins to reinsert again.

I am also uploading the Full Operation I will edit this post with the Operation so stay tuned!

Jukki's little Grenade Incident which caused 1-2 Bravo fireteam to Halt while I get 10 mins to reinsert again.

I am also uploading the Full Operation I will edit this post with the Operation so stay tuned!

mate it may have to be a 2 or 3 part video, so much fucking awesome footage i don't want to waste :P

Here is the full action packed part of the operation enjoy!

Another good video as always Irish nice to see it from 2nd squads point of view.
iGaz likes this

Another good video as always Irish nice to see it from 2nd squads point of view.

Thanks burnzy also good video gaz! I see your doing it in parts haha

Love these videos guys. Wish I could get in on some of the missions but I still can't play ArmA 3 multi-player yet.