Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oksman

Operation Cold Rising - Released

31 posts in this topic

Anytime, lemme know when there's another version. Yeah, I think the "sniper" part of the mission messes up if an autosave is loaded. I'll make sure to make a full non-death run through next game.

I'll try that out, I'm gonna try and break the game from Autosaves. I'm not sure how it all goes down, but most things are triggered by variables that are triggered by triggers.

Either those variables are fucked up or the triggers actually gets triggered, but more or less I might be able to solve this.

https://www.mediafire.com/?jnj8czhdca24bjn

Once again a new update, same link as before. Right now we're trying to solve sniper event against vehicle, and APC's engaging before the assault. About the light from vehicles in the forest, It's sort of broken, I can't change that unless I add a driver, might do. Actually just did that then, anyway the scope error I have no idea what it is.

Basically I'm spawning in a sniper with the SOS scope. Says it right here in classnames, I'm not sure if it's broke or something, but what I'll do is I'll add a scope in separate from the weapon, hopefully that should solve it.

Please test it as soon as possible, as people on steam and on makeArmaNotWar can only play the bugged version. So let's get to it! I'm gonna test it now

Playthrough without loading.

Vehicles headlights still on.

Sniper part:

2x scopes, one mounted and one on the table.

At extract:

Oksman jumps in to the heli, then out, then in, then out, then in, then out and then the heli takes of and ~15sec in Oksman teleports to the heli and stays there.

I'm gonna give it a go when saving and loading somewhere along the run to see if anything is different when saves are used. Tomorrow hopefully.

2 Scopes is for safety, last time it had no scope for no reason?

Vehicle headlights are broken, I can't fix it they won't turn stealth

At extract is normal.

Everything should work! updating on Steam

2 Scopes is for safety, last time it had no scope for no reason?

True

Alright then, glad everything runs properly now then :)