PARKER

Parkers "I'll make ya famous" Thursday

Parkers "I'll make ya famous" Thursday Poll   11 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it?

• Hell yeah, i've always wanted to be in the movies!
    • No way, don't point that magic picture box at me!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

How do all,

I'm planning on creating a new GOL intro video in celebration of the APEX release and I need some peeps to assist, I'm going to require;

1 or 2 Pilots - 1 for a fixed wing CAS flyby (aircraft of your choice) and one attack chopper CAS to generally hover and look menacing

2 vehicle crew

3, 4 or 5 grunts to play squad, stay in formation, kneel fire and generally look cool!

Hoping to do this on Thursday 14th evening between 21:00 and 22:00 BST.

Please bare in mind that this is just an idea, it could all be for nothing as it might just not work but your help is, as always, appreciated! 

Thanks

PARKER

THE PLAN

Ok so heres the plan for this evening depending on the numbers we get, hopefully no longer than an hour to an hour and a half (maybe :) ).

Required Scenes

• Infantry Camp
  • Infantry Walk past
  • Infantry Set up
  • Vehicle Mount up
  • Vehicle Head out
  • AAC Mount up
  • AAC Taxi
  • AAC Take Off
  • AAC Close up CAS
  • Lone Soldier Shoot at Camera
  • Panning
  • Final Scene

I've laid out all that we require. AAC will spawn at the airbase SW of the shoot location, I have marked the ingress I need.

Basically i'm going to be capturing a small clip for each element and then all elements (Infantry, AAC, Mech) will show in the final scene. The rest is camera work that will hopefully allow me to do some fancy stuff with a 3D bullet whizzing past the camera and ending up cutting to some GOL text. Fingers crossed and thanks again for the assistance, really appreciated!

Plan.PNG 

plan2.PNG

Edited by PARKER
added plan deets
MacGregor and Filth like this

3 hours ago, TheMrRigs said:

sure

you could do a formation of aircraft

one large aircraft and 2 fighters maybe

Depends how much time and how many pilots we get but can try..

BUMP - 30 MINUTES TILL START

Thanks for everyones help this evening, epic!

Raptor

Rigs

Beny

Baron

Pirate

Juan

Des

Sakkada

Filth

UJ

Raider

I think i got eveything needed but if not i'll set up another session!

I'm sorry the mission you made did not work for whatever reason, but as always, we managed. Had a lot of fun tonight and I'm sure that the video will turn out great :)

PARKER likes this

18 hours ago, Beny said:

I'm sorry the mission you made did not work for whatever reason, but as always, we managed. Had a lot of fun tonight and I'm sure that the video will turn out great :)

No worries about the op we managed without it, just...lol its a shame as I had props set up but anyway....here's the first rip of the new intro...

I think the end GOL outro needs sprucing and I only just got A10 and Apache in the last shot, also the scene was laggy due to.....well ARMA! so we could do that bit again apart from that all went swimmingly...

Open to suggestions, thoughts, love it , hate it etc etc...

I haven't upped this anywhere yet so please keep this to yourself while I confirm the bullet copyright regulations.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67746533/GOLAPEXINTRO1.mp4

TheMrRigs, R4IDER and Des like this

@Filth had to ruin it with his hat :D

Love it, too bad the CAS planes were there for just a very short time (during the strike).

PARKER likes this

1 hour ago, PARKER said:

No worries about the op we managed without it, just...lol its a shame as I had props set up but anyway....here's the first rip of the new intro...

I think the end GOL outro needs sprucing and I only just got A10 and Apache in the last shot, also the scene was laggy due to.....well ARMA! so we could do that bit again apart from that all went swimmingly...

Open to suggestions, thoughts, love it , hate it etc etc...

I haven't upped this anywhere yet so please keep this to yourself while I confirm the bullet copyright regulations.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67746533/GOLAPEXINTRO1.mp4

That's really good.

Good job.

PARKER likes this

Very good stuff Parker! Think the end credits can be a bit prettier though :D Like a better font, also GOL is now Realism so can just call it that! Good idea to make promo videos, takes some skill to set up!

PARKER likes this

I hear ya about the end credits, i'll get that sorted!

I'll get "realism" in as well.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it