Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oksman

Op Greek Fire III Beta Testing

7 posts in this topic

Most of you probably don't enjoy playing Singleplayer, but this is a different kind of singleplayer. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to complete and at the moment you are set to invincible. There's 3 different approaches that the player can decide on taking which leads to different dialogues and shit so basically to fully test the mission one would have to play it 3 times.

Anyway I'm not asking for that, just play it once if you can be arsed and leave some feedback on bugs or problems you run into. I would appreciate lots if some of you would find the time to play this mission, also members from this clan is doing all the voice acting so go and listen to our amateur acting careers.

Zeus is also available, so if they mission gets stuck you can look and see if there are units stuck in the water or some stupid shit and deal with it, let me know when that happens so I can correct it. Don't place more units there's no point in changing it up since it's about testing the mission!

Note: There's a moment in the mission where FPS drops quite a lot, I would like to know if it's unbearable, if thats the case I might have to rethink that moment. It's amazingly cool though.. might be worth the loss of fps for the moment, mission is not completely done yet a few things are missing, not really done with the writing kind of had to stuff some shit together and go full 'murica, enjoy cringe-worthy material.

Thanks in advance! Cheers

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nds47z0cvh15hr/Op_Greek_Fire_EP3.Stratis.pbo?dl=0

Extract this to Arma 3 Directory/Missions and then find the mission in Singleplayer > Scenario in the main menu.

Oh and don't download before you play, when you decide to test the mission, download it fresh and play. I will update the mission continuously to fill the gaps

Parker and Bog have been nice enough to test it for me, I'm planning a release on Friday so if anyone feels like playing now is the time to test :D It's not broken so don't let Beta fool you, just need to idiot proof this motherfucker

PARKER likes this

1 hour ago, Oksman said:

Parker and Bog have been nice enough to test it for me, I'm planning a release on Friday so if anyone feels like playing now is the time to test :D It's not broken so don't let Beta fool you, just need to idiot proof this motherfucker

I'll test tonight