PARKER

RECORDING VOLUNTEERS

57 posts in this topic

Howdy,

I wondered who would be willing to record and share their Saturday ops so I can mash some of our recordings together and make some interesting new content...

Ideally I'd like at least one person recording from each element, so 1-1, 1-2 and AAC, any volunteers;

Recordings would need to be;

1920 x 1080p

.MP4

50 FPS

Preferably split audio channels

@Goralight has mentioned his interest already so that's 1-1 and 1-2 1 person each so far, would anyone else be willing to record? AAC?

@R4IDER has offered to make some room on the FTP to store and swap clips.

GuzzenVonLidl and Goralight like this

Bumping this...

@R4IDER did you manage to sort some space out for us at all Raider?

Anyone else able to chip in?

Volunteers so far;

1-1 - Goralight

1-2 - Parker

AAC - Jason

Yeah probably.

I'll just start recording everything I can and send you anything that looks semi-decent.

PARKER likes this

Cool thanks gents, the rest of you suck! Lol

just need to nag Raidski to sort out the space...let the nagging commence!

I'll do some experimenting, but seeing as I get around 30 FPS without recording, I don't expect to provide anything useful :(

My FPS isn't that great but tbh for videos you can get away with lowering your graphics settings to improve things a bit. Even if you only capture a few good snippets I'm sure Parker can splice them into something juicy.

41 minutes ago, hoofed said:

50fps? Are you planning to broadcast on UK television?

Nope, i get the feeling your going to tell me its not required...?

30fps lol?

While were on the subject Raider has confirmed 10GB of space to play with for transferring files so keep that in mind....more can be allocated but lets see how we get on...maybe 30fps to start? Itll keep the file sizes down... @Beny

@Goralight @Jason

Jason likes this

@PARKER I got my own server now, so I might just upload my shit to there and you can download via FTP or something. Because if i recall, last time i recorded it was like 12gb for the session...

Once ive set up a profile for it ill send you the creds.

Half the players in this clan don't even get 50 fps whilst running it without any recording going on so that's a tall order

I can record decently BUT i have to throw in my 2 TB HDD since i now only have 500 gigs. That probably will happen this week since i'm moving and waiting for internet in the new house...

PARKER likes this

@Oksman Well you 30fps porpers need to catch the F up... :) Jasons excused from this attack as he has kids...which costs atleast a 1080ti every 6 months...

no seriously fair enough we'll go with 30fps..

@Goralight Cool beans, posh git!

@Pirate Awesome thanks Pirate, great timing for your return...

Now you all need to think camera man while playing the game....see something cool zoom and take a long slow look at it, things like that without compromising actually playing ofcourse...

First attempt this weekend then :)

Already always do that pretty much. It's worth risking the squads security isn't it.

1 minute ago, Pirate said:

Already always do that pretty much. It's worth risking the squads security isn't it.

1-1's definately

Beny and Pirate like this

1 hour ago, Oksman said:

Haha it's worse than that, some people never reach 30. I barely maintain 40

did you even try 64bit?