Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R4IDER

GOL 2017

1 post in this topic

I would like to start this post by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

2017 has been an interesting & challenging year for GOL. We have seen the departure of veteran members but at the same time we have seen the return of older members and a fresh set of new members. 

One year ago I would say GOL was heading into its darkest period with attendance on a regular basis not even exceeding five people.

I even took a step back for a while due to personal reasons. But when faced with the prospect of GOL coming to an end it was not something I could accept so I decided to return and do everything I could to #MakeGOLGreatAgain and now

2f3df4a136e91b5442d5fbd7e989521cc7fd2e27

I would like to thank all of you for sticking with GOL and especially those who contribute to the running of the group whether that be the running and organising of training sessions, advertising and recruitment, document writing or content creation.

There is no denying that the future of GOL isn't going to be without its challenges and there is lots of work still to be done and I'm looking forward to working through those challenges in 2018 with all of you.

PARKER, Filth, unionjak and 1 other like this