Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeKoArroW

Sunday Mission (11/2-18 19:45 GMT+1)

1   9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you arrive?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Mission ALWAYS starts at 19:45 / 7:45pm Swedish time. Use World Time Buddy to find out what time that would be for you. Enter your country/region in the white box to add your timezone to the list.
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2673730,2643743&h=2673730

Mission description:
Rebels are interrupting aid sendings to Kavala, we also suspect them to have stolen one of the vehicles from the latest aid sending. We need to regain control of the main road and nearby areas.
Thanks to Thecmaster for making this mission, letting me relax and work on other things. :)

There are 13 slots available.
Limited respawns are present, avoid getting killed!

Required mods: CBA, TFAR
Allowed mods: Clientside stuff (Blastcore, STHud, JSRS etc).

hoofed and PARKER like this

It's my first missing so please give me all critic you have. good and bad. I need it all so please just don't complain without telling me what was good to. 

See you later

hoofed and PARKER like this

Grrrrrreat first op Thec, well done buddy.

A nice selection of objectives and interactive objects as well as tasks set up....that's way better than I did in my first op. Contacts were well positioned and we had a few patrols flanking us so needed to keep our arses covered at all times. excellent!

Nothing really negative to say about it, less traveling between objectives would be preferred but it wasn't overly long and hell I got to snuggle with the team..all be it @hoofeds nasty old feet and a disturbing view of his crotch...I can never unsee that!

20180211205712_1.jpg

GG All and welcome to @Nemac

Filth, hoofed, NeKoArroW and 1 other like this

Only played about 70min of this so I can't say much.

Personally, I had a very relaxing time. Met up with Charlie first who were in overwatch and then joined Alpha for the rest of it.

There seemed to be a lot going on in CQB, which is something that never fails.

Nothing wrong with a road trip btw, it all depends on what you make of it. Motorised missions with focused objectives and then something to do/look at on the way, maybe an ambush here and there, that could still have been interesting.

High production value with dynamic objectives.

Keep it up, would like to see more.

NeKoArroW, ThecMaster and PARKER like this

As said before I had some knowledge about the mission in advance but I do not think I would have done anything differently if I didn't. 

I'm glad there was a more occupied area with enemies to provide an idea of where intel may be, big towns are very time consuming especially with a small squad (up to 2 fireteams).
Mission area was good, mixed with tree's, foliage, hills and buildings.
The amount of AI was suitable for the size and tasks of the mission. Keep in mind that if a future mission has less travelling another 20-30 units would probably be suitable.
I will recommend that you add a prowler or more hunters (hunters only fit 4) since a full squad could practically be 13 people, where 3 hunters only fit 12 in total.
Hostile vehicles aren't always neccessary to make a mission but often nice and appreciated when around.

It was a very solid first mission, I hope you keep up the same quality and slowly learn to make fancier missions. Looking good. :)

ThecMaster and Filth like this

Thanx for the good critic and advice and tips. 

I'm working on my next mission and planning to finish it on Saturday. If I manage we will play that on Sunday. 

NeKoArroW and PARKER like this

On 2/11/2018 at 9:20 PM, PARKER said:

all be it @hoofeds nasty old feet and a disturbing view of his crotch...I can never unsee that!

@PARKERThose weren’t my feet or crotch. And I still have the video of you going down on whomever that really was. ;-)

ThecMaster likes this