Thunda

GOL Stream Pack

6 posts in this topic

Hi All!

Boring lectures = Switch off and do something completely unrelated to what's being taught, so I decided to make a simple stream pack for GOL. The overlay's are basic and leave room for adding in any other information, and also don't take up too much real estate on the stream. There are also some Offline/Stream Starting Soon screens in there too. Simple stuff, just did it to pass a couple of hours but they may come in useful to someone if you want to use them while streaming the operations.

These images are custom to my preferences with my logo but everything is editable within the .psd, in which all of the different overlays and images are housed.

If you would like a download link for the entire stream pack, please visit my website and click the download button above the slideshow (it's only 5mb, just the .psd file)

Also, if you guys don't have Photoshop/Don't know how to use it, let me know if you want anything editing for you and I can do that!

You can view the stream pack here on my website - VIEW STREAM PACK

R4IDER, Jason, Lt.Chris and 2 others like this

Cool stuff Thunda thanks for putting the effort in.

If you add your twitch address to your profile on the forum the main GOL home page shows your streaming when your streaming. A good to know!

I’ve just started streaming regularly myself so would be greatful of any hints or tips you may have or if you’d be interested in marketing the GOL streams together in anyway, i think a single clan streaming different perspectives of the same game is quite unique for ARMA.

Not sure where you do it but currently but GOL updates its steam group calendar when possible, our BI forum post and via twitter so a limited audience.

@Lt.Chris and @personalvoid  have also streamed our ops so we may be able to get 3 maybe 4 people going....just a thought.

Thunda likes this

I will do, I’ll add it when I get home from work tomorrow morning.

Its always good to have some form of house style or uniform when it comes to design, that’s why I tried to follow the colour scheme of the website with the blues. It would be interesting to have some form of single stream that can switch between all of our individual streams, and if anyone has a back up pc that would be entirely possible using OBS. Let me know what you think! 

In the meantime, if you or anyone else wants some overlays/images creating feel free to ask! 

Just another note @PARKER. I have set my twitch channel up so that whenever @Lt.Chris is streaming, my channel will host his stream, so just rebroadcasting it from my channel. This should hopefully help with viewership. If you are thinking of using twitch instead of YouTube I’d be more than happy to host your streams too.

PARKER likes this

1 hour ago, Thunda said:

Just another note @PARKER. I have set my twitch channel up so that whenever @Lt.Chris is streaming, my channel will host his stream, so just rebroadcasting it from my channel. This should hopefully help with viewership. If you are thinking of using twitch instead of YouTube I’d be more than happy to host your streams too.

That’d be great Thunda, my twitch account is parker_1980 if you give me yours im happy to return the favour.

i read somewhere about twitch teams so im assuming a channel thats shows you options for everyone in in that team. I’ll have a butchers today to see if Its real or if i dreamt it lol

9 hours ago, PARKER said:

That’d be great Thunda, my twitch account is parker_1980 if you give me yours im happy to return the favour.

i read somewhere about twitch teams so im assuming a channel thats shows you options for everyone in in that team. I’ll have a butchers today to see if Its real or if i dreamt it lol

@PARKER don’t worry twitch teams ARE a thing! that’s how I would go about setting it up, with having us all in one GOL team. The stream including all of our individual perspectives would probably work with having a pc with all of our streams up in individual windows, that simply switches scenes between each of us for 25 seconds or 30 seconds or so on a rotation. Sound would be supplied via whatever perspective is live at that moment 

PARKER likes this