Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sunday Mission (18/2-18 19:45 GMT+1)

1   9 members have voted

1. 1. Joining?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Mission ALWAYS starts at 19:45 / 7:45pm Swedish time. Use World Time Buddy to find out what time that would be for you. Enter your country/region in the white box to add your timezone to the list.,2643743&h=2673730

Stratis has become a NO flight zone for our forces. CSAT have a strong air defence and we need to take it down. We have got intel that their Radar at Air station Mike have a constrution fault but we don't know the details where the fault is. We hope you can find some intel about that. 

We have lost contact with FOB Thecster and need to investigare what happen to them. Go there and investigare.

When that is done you need to go to FOB_Alpha and try to download intel on how to take care of the Radar at Air Station Mike. We also want you to blow up radiotower at FOB_Alpha and secure Old Outpost.

When you are done with that you go to Air Station Mike and take care of that Radar. See if you can find any useful intel there too.

We are in a No flight zone. So you need to have you resupplys with you all the time. You have an extra Hunter with all you need. Be carful with that. If you loose it we can't send you any other resupplys. You also have a MHQ for reinserts. Supply truck and MHQ are minimum to have with you. Other than that you have 2 Prowler and 1 Hunter that are optional to take.

Thanks to Thecmaster for making this mission, letting me relax and work on other things. :)

There are 13 slots available.
Limited respawns are present, avoid getting killed!

Required mods: CBA, TFAR
Allowed mods: Clientside stuff (Blastcore, STHud, JSRS etc).

hoofed, PARKER and ThecMaster like this

3 hours ago, PARKER said:

Sorry working till 8 (swedish time) have a gooden...

Come in when you can then. 

PARKER likes this

Oh I almost forgot.

Changes and Additions:
The vanilla name/role tag has been disabled and replaced by a nametag script created by Guzzen. It will fully display name (including friendly AI) and buddy team if anyone is within 15m of you. 

AI now reacts to laser pointers, in this and future night OPs a laser can and will alert the enemy about your presence (presuming they have NVG capability).

AI are now able to surrender. Chances are very slim but AI units are now able to drop their weapon and surrender if certain conditions are met (Beta testing atm).

ThecMaster likes this

23 hours ago, GuzzenVonLidl said:

I wish I had recorded, would have been a very nice with my 32kills

How convenient that you don’t have evidence of your amazing score. ^_^

Pilgrim and ThecMaster like this