Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeKoArroW

Sunday Mission (4/2-18 19:45 GMT+1)

1   8 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Mission ALWAYS starts at 19:45 / 7:45pm Swedish time. Use World Time Buddy to find out what time that would be for you. Enter your country/region in the white box to add your timezone to the list.
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2673730,2643743&h=2673730

Thecmaster is inviting a couple of friends who does not have APEX. If they do show up, We will play Thecmasters mission, Broodmother 2. If they don't arrive, we will re-run Operation: Hunter's Mark. That was played on the 25th of February.

There are 13 slots available.
Limited respawns are present, avoid getting killed!

Required mods: CBA, TFAR
Allowed mods: Clientside stuff (Blastcore, STHud, JSRS etc)

Pilgrim and ThecMaster like this

Thanks to everyone for playing, it got dragged out so I understand people left when they ran out of lives. It's fine. :)
Me and Nemac managed to extract after the officer had been killed accidentally. We had a rough escape tho.

This mission has now had two runs and it's clearly a really really tough one and it now deserves a break. Next week will be Broodmother 2, made by Thecmaster.

If you have anything you want to mention about the mission, feel free to post any feedback below. I'll appreciate anything mentioned.
Feedback for myself:
Infantry still doesn't spawn at the ambush point, I thought I fixed it and didn't need to test me, shame on me.

hoofed and ThecMaster like this

Got disconnected during the final part of the mission. Connection has only just come back 3 hours later. :-/

My only feedback is that Tanoa is absolute cancer for co-op. Great for PvP but when you’re playing against AI they shoot through the dense foliage like it isn’t there. Then when you hide behind a tree they keep shooting dead centre on the tree trunk like it isn’t there. A terrain to avoid, IMO.

ThecMaster likes this

Agree about tanoa. I often don't like the fights there.  The mission was good. I liked it allot. We might need 10 + to attend next time. 

hoofed likes this

It works really good. I think it's about the same. It's nice that you don't see the name to far away. Did you implement the longer distance while you point on them? @GuzzenVonLidl

2 hours ago, ThecMaster said:

It works really good. I think it's about the same. It's nice that you don't see the name to far away. Did you implement the longer distance while you point on them? @GuzzenVonLidl

That is not implemented yet.

15 hours ago, hoofed said:

when you’re playing against AI they shoot through the dense foliage like it isn’t there.

AI on foliage heavy terrain are very good at finding player pixels through foliage agreed. I may be slightly responsible with some of the AI that kept coming at us as they have a certain level of knowledge about us and our positions (3 out of 4 on the BI scale). This is so they do not appear surprised in finding us. I may need to adjust this slightly.
I also tried to find terrain which wasn't so jungle heavy and I believe I succeeded somewhat in that, fair enough regular trees on Tanoa are still rather fluffy. Even tho Tanoa feels unfair I do want to believe there's a way to still outperform the AI.

ThecMaster likes this