Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeKoArroW

Sunday Mission (1/4-18 19:45 GMT+1)

1   7 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna Play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Mission ALWAYS starts at 19:45 / 7:45pm Swedish time. Use World Time Buddy to find out what time that would be for you. Enter your country/region in the white box to add your timezone to the list.
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2673730,2643743&h=2673730

Tonight we will be re-playing ThecMaster's Operation Broodmother 2. It has been tweaked for us to be able to proceed further in to the mission. This is so ThecMaster can continue his campaign on Stratis.
Operation Broodmother was a success. We were able to take control over Air Station Mike and most of Stratis after the radar was destroyed. We have seen a lot of activity from CSAT and we believe they will try to take back control over Air Station Mike. Your task is to get there and help with the defense of Air Station Mike.

There are 13 slots available.
Limited respawns are present, avoid getting killed!

Required mods: CBA, TFAR
Allowed mods: Blastcore, STHUD, JSRS
It has come to my attention that RHS and weapon mods may interfere with players being able to hear other peoples gunfire, therefor I ask that people ensure they only run the mods mentioned above.

hoofed, Filth, Juan Sanchez and 1 other like this

This was a big success. Both for us and for my mission making. Well played from @unionjak and @Pilgrim who formed team Bravo with me.  It's really nice to have experience in the team when I'm still new as a TL. Please let me know if there is something you think I can do batter as a TL. 

(And yeah. Ok. When I said we I ment me. ;P )

Well played from @NeKoArroW , @Nemac and @hoofed that formed Team Alpha. I know @Nemac had a lot to do for the second objective. And @hoofed got to do most of the first. 

If you have anything to say about the mission I like to hear it. It helps allot in my mission making. 

NeKoArroW and Pilgrim like this