unionjak

Teamspeak

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

just made my budget beast pc and loading arma 3, teamspeak and arma2sync.

What are the settings for teamspeak and how do i load up the radio mods into it ?

Many thanks,

Filth and Jason like this

First off, you need to run everything as admin. That is Teamspeak, Steam, A3Sync, and Arma 3 itself.

For TS specifically, obviously you need to set up a push to talk button in Settings - Record (I think).

You also require the TaskForceRadio Teamspeak plugin. As follows:

-Find your "@task_force_radio" mod folder. It'll be wherever you set A3Sync to download your mods to. Usually, we recommend the main Arma 3 game directory.

-In there, you will find another folder named "teamspeak". It contains a file called "task_force_radio.ts3_plugin". Double click to execute. Click install. This will automatically install the TS3 plugin.

-Open up TS. Under Settings -> Addons (I think, I have TS in German), find the Task Force Arma 3 Radio plugin. Make sure it is enabled.

And you're good to go. Any problems, feel free to give me a shout on Steam.

7 minutes ago, Filth said:

In there, you will find another folder named "teamspeak". It contains a file called "task_force_radio.ts3_plugin". Double click to execute. Click install. This will automatically install the TS3 plugin.

You may have to associate the file with TS first. That had me baffled for a while when my HDD went south last year.

Filth likes this

2 hours ago, Filth said:

First off, you need to run everything as admin. That is Teamspeak, Steam, A3Sync, and Arma 3 itself.

Important^ If you tend to forget like me, Right click on ts icon > Properties > Compatibility > and at the bottom there is a check box to run program as admin all the time.