Jason

Monthly DCS Session 20/07/18

Attendance   5 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Oh No Another One!!!!!

Yup it's that time again. I'm having to bring next months forward by a week since I'll be LOA when this should be happening (damn family birthdays).

This mission will be a TRAINING SESSION focusing on air to air combat tactics. As usual though if someone wants to come along and learn something else let me know and I'll try my hardest to include it somehow.

Training Materiel:

Written Guide:

https://www.mudspike.com/dcs-f-15c-combat-guide-for-beginners/

NATO Brevity Code:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiservice_tactical_brevity_code

Bump

@guyjacklin @Chroma given that other guys are tagging you I'm assuming this is something you may be interested in. If you have FC3 or at least the Eagle standalone then great. If not let me know what you do have and I can get it added to the mission.

Anyone else interested please complete the poll. As above if you don't have access to the F-15C let me know what you DO have access to and I'll try to incorporate it somehow.

I do have the game but just not got round to doing any training sessions on it nor do i have any other aircraft than the su-25

Check out hoofed thread in getting into DCS for free, lots of great tips in there for the frogfoot.

I can get you flying in it easily enough. Nothing pretty but enough to get you flying and fighting

FFS I hate the end of the school year.

Going to have to cancel/postpone this one guys, I've got prior engagements for the next 3 Fridays. Let this be a lesson to you youngsters, women are bad for your gaming.

We can always go on the aerobatics server and practice some formation flying in Eagles and Hawgs. @Luke was stuck with the Su-25T last time.

Jason likes this

Up to you guys if you want to press ahead with it, it's only me that has to miss.

If you're still interested in the BVR training session I can upload the mission somewhere for one of you guys to host it if you wish.

3 hours ago, hoofed said:

We can always go on the aerobatics server and practice some formation flying in Eagles and Hawgs. @Luke was stuck with the Su-25T last time.

Yeah dont see why not sure been wanting to stretch the wings off the f15c , also when are dedicated servers coming? 

Not sure tbh

Edit:

Went back through the Steam news feed, looking at Autumn for dedis. Probably released alongside MAC at a guess.

hoofed likes this