unionjak

Mission for Saturday 26th jan...

11 posts in this topic

Anyone got a mission planned for tonight(26 jan)...if so, spill the beans....

:)

Not heard anything personally. Not got anything ready either. Been putting a campaign idea together

same hear i got nafing ready for this ent i hope same 1 has a mission to do or a replay is in order.

Replay of Liberation IV by Parker. It was an infantry training mission so I can/will Zeus in AAC stuff.

Will have to trawl around for the OPORD

Well Parker says it's working so it should be viable. I might have to spend a fair bit of time in Zeus but meh, it's better than nothing.

If it doesn't work I'll host an impromptu DCS session :P 

Des and hoofed like this

Beware of disabling aircraft mods for this mission seeing as AAC assets will be dropped in at the start of the mission. If you can't see an air vehicle it'll be your problem.

Jason likes this

Sorry to duck out early guys but my kid is a muppet.

She woke up crying and when her sister went to ask her what was wrong she thought her sister was a monster and started screaming like a fucking banshee. Needless to say I now have all the kids dicking around including the two youngsters.

As for mission feedback this can be summed up in one word, lag.

I don't know if it was the server, the mission or something else but this was pretty much unplayable for me for long periods of time. I was frequently at less than 10 FPS, especially at low levels in the choppers. High altitude plane flight was better but not by much.

We made the best of it as much as we could but I just couldn't get into the mission due to the truly horrible connection state. Same thing that made Des leave early.

Better luck next week hopefully

Pilgrim and PARKER like this

From my view it was an alright op. I did crash once and lag was common throughout it but overall wasn't the worse thing.

Also sorry about the swimming lesson during exfil.

20190126201216_1.jpg

20190126205333_1.jpg

20190126210753_1.jpg

20190126211739_1.jpg

20190126211745_1.jpg

PARKER and Filth like this