Des

Arma 3 footage

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys a friend of mine who does media stuff drone footage and like cad and modelling stuff (he is a ex navy photographer) asked if I can get any footage of arma 3. 

So as I don’t this is a open request to anyone with footage ideally unedited of anything arma to send it to my email petepara@hotmail.com 

if you want credited that’s not a problem as he is just going to make a media film thing I’ll also ask he credits GOL as a whole. 

Cheers lads. 

Jason, Pilgrim and SoKkada like this

if i hef no FPS problem's gowing on in a mission i wil try to make same footage of it .

Des likes this

48 minutes ago, hoofed said:

What's it for?

He wants to put a edit together of all the different stuff in arma. FYI he is in talks with BI about work at the moment

hoofed likes this

Oh he said anything ground air different mods it’s all good and he will send me the edit when he is done so we can all check it out

Jason likes this

If he’ll credit GOL then he’s more than welcome to rip any of the stuff off my YT channel. Probably the best way to get the stuff to the dude would be for him to use youtube-dl (something hoofed introduced to me) and rip it directly off youtube, as high quality vids are too big to share. 

@Des

Des and Pilgrim like this